If your home is currently listed for sale? Below are some tips for showing - and selling - your home during the holiday season.
1. Don't, if you don't have to.
2. Ditch the holiday decor or make it meticulous.
3. Set a few, clear "no show" dates and times.
4. Expect some inconvenience and irritation.
5. Engage in safe, sensory staging.
See the original post at www.Trulia.com.
For additional information to ideas like the one above, simply enter your name and email address below for timely real estate investing tips, information and cutting-edge marketing strategies to help you become a better investor. You'll receive your FREE real estate investing newsletter. Learn two dozen investor mistakes to avoid. Most importantly, we'll notify you about the up and coming Knoxville investment club meeting.